Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Spoon Gerber 2010

Tag your mouth at recess

A tag received Lystig and quite simple: fifteen authors name and then fifteen blogolectrices tag / readers (see below).

Easy enough ... or not!

1. Marcel Proust: the first that comes to mind long as I caress the envy of immersing myself in research (but when I see the rhythm of my week, I tell myself that it will be for the board ...).

2. Marguerite Duras: a bit out of fashion but a writer who has marked the end of my adolescence and I relirais although one of these days (or one of my old cf 1) .

3. Jane Austen: because one of my students decided to focus on his heroines for his graduation and that it reminded me how much I had been surprised by the modernity of his female figures, especially in Pride and Prejudice (and as what, it is not just the bloggers!)

4. David Sedaris (which I mentioned here ): an American humorist and writer of great talent who makes me laugh a lot. I won a holiday for long journeys, his lyrics read by itself and, in addition to very good exercise to improve his English comprehension, I laughed a lot.

5. Michel de Montaigne: it an author that I love teaching and I am always struck by the incredible relevance of its tests.

6. RJ Ellory: I am currently reading his latest novel published in French, The Anonymous . The two previous Only silence and Vendetta, are among my best reads of recent years (it was said here ).

7. Michel Houellebecq: it seems he just won a prize ...

8. Christine de Pisan: great memory of my studies. A poet of the 15th century (remarkable in itself) to write sweet, simple and sensitive.

9. Anne-Marie Garat: his trilogy A crossing of the century (that was mentioned here ) has struck my heartstrings. And his writing full and lyrical, although almost anachronistic touches me.

10. Paul Auster: when will the Nobel?

11. Arthur Rimbaud: I really do my job forced me to get interested in poetry and the poetry of this young prodigy continues to intrigue me.

12. JK ROWLING: This blog day after HP and we have never had occasion to mention here the novels for which we found childish feelings.

13. Henry Bauchau: Belgian author (though his nationality does not really matter) of Oedipus on the road, another great read / revelation my adolescence.

14. Emmanuel Carrere: even if I'm still not sure whether I liked it or not (as I said here ) More lives than mine is a book which I look back very often.

15. Harry Mulisch: disappeared recently, he is the author of The Discovery of Heaven a masterpiece.

And without obligation, I pass the tag to Luke's Blog at Globe Player at Bookomaton at Art and Literature (and More) at RĂ©ka at Calyste at Zarline in the Pyrenean at Saleanndre at Tiphanie at Clara at Niki at Emerald and, of course, to aka Amanda Vowel .

0 comments:

Post a Comment